Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 24 is final!

This morning, we received a text from our Stake President. On August 22, he will set apart me as a missionary, then, 23 is I'm going to Manila for my orientation to my travel. I will stay there in a hotel for evening and on 24 is my flight bounding to Salt Lake, Utah to Provo MTC. My parents are so happy to me especially my dad. He hug me and my tears roll because of joy. I'm so excited right now and suuuuuuuper happy!

Last night, I read a book from Elder Landingin. The book is about "SERVE WITH HONOR" by Randy L. Bott. It is all about some preparations for mission and some better things to do while you are in the field. It contains also some advices and lessons how to work, unity with your companion and many more, but I'm not already done to read the book. It's amazing that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has this, Missionary work. I know that this is a challenge to me to learn a foreign language "korean" but I will do my best to learn and adjust to live in two countries for more than a month or a year.

MARAMING SALAMAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment