Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

ASA!

My Family,

Kumusta na kayo? Life here is so different, but choaheyo! (GOOD IN KOREA). Please inform me if you received my email. Im going to send it at kath's Yahoo Account. Sorry for speaking English now because English parati gamit ko dito and Korean. Learning Korean for me is hard because their writing is consists of consonants and vowels only. No Alphabet! but now I can read in Korean slowly but good. I learned a lot of things here at the MTC and they gave me more stuffs like suit, jacket the suit that we will use during our works, they gave me also boots and personal hygiene. Mom, my toothpaste and the blade were confiscated at NAIA,. But don't worry, MTC provided all our needs. International Missionaries like me treat them cool and good. We have some Japanese Missionaries here, 4 Filipinos and many more. Oh, I saw Elder Jeffery R. Holland of the QUORUM OF THE TWELVE in my arrival date, they oh, he speak to us and it is so wonderful! I have a new for you , the church will have a plan to negotiate to the North Korean Government to open the missionary work there, that's amazing! If North Korea is opened, then I have a chance to go there because our mission (SEOUL MISSION) is bordered in nokor's DMZ. I know his gospel will fill the earth. That is so awesome and sweet.

I'm the only Foreign Missionary going to korea so I'm popular here in our zone (KOREA ZONE) and they welcomed me here and loves me. My companion here is american from indiana, ELDER POULSEN. HE's so kind to  me because he loves to talk to different nationalities, he's so tall but humble. Some of missionaries here in our district are so hillarious! They make fun stuffs and talked to me always. So, the climate here is different  from us, even though I'm exercising here, I'm not sweating because of dry climate, summer here for me is cold than in Baguio, It is more outside than inside of buildings here. We will go to Korea on Nov 8, So we stay here for 12 weeks. I really enjoy here, maganda kasi at malakas and spirit dito! Provo Temple is beautiful and BYU Provo. Our temple day here is Tuesday and also our P-day. Leaves of the trees here is now changing their color, autumn is coming and evening here is different, 6:00 pm here ay sobrang maliwanag pa parang 5:00 pm  sa pinas. Kahit 9:00 pm dito ay parang 6:00pm sa pinas. When it was my 1st day here, sobrang pagod ako with ELDER ARELLANO.  Kim and Kath, take care of our parents, love them! Family is so important and be united, Love One Another. I experiencing homesick sometimes but I'm not crying because I have a lots of friends here.

Always remember that sarangmida ko kayo at pakiregards sa lahat ng immediate family at kina lola let at lolo juan, kay inang at kay lolo ben. Be strong always and endure to the end. I'm happy because I'm now serving his children and I serve him. Atonement is so important to me, be part of church always and be humble. I know this church is true and Joseph Smith is a prophet of god. I love this church and his gospel. Ingat kayo parati at always keep the Sabbath Day Holy. I love you all! November aalis ko papuntang Korea. 


                                                                                                      Your Missionary,
                                                                                       Elder Bacarro, Kenneth Edward R.
                                                                                                 BACARRO JANGRO

No comments:

Post a Comment