Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

It's been forever!

First off, I truly apologize for not updating this blog forever! So to start off, I will graduate next year March. Yes! I am taking a bachelor degree in Information technology in a small college in our town. I just can't wait for my graduation but of course there are lot of things that I need to do, but because of my mission, I learned how to manage things and organize everything.

I really miss Korea and every single person I met especially the Korean members and of course my mission companions. They are the reason why my mission was successful. I know this is kinda weird but I have some dreams at night about my mission. I remember at one night, I had a dreamed that I was visiting a Zone Conference in Seoul and President Lee was there. In my dream, he saw me and gave me a hug. My eyes were like waterfall because of the emotion then I realized that it was only a dream. I can't wait to see the people I have met. I heard that most of my companions are now married and I am 100% sure that I can find that right girl for me :D. President and Sister Christensen got home almost a year and it was weird. I felt that I just met them yesterday. President Lee and Sister Han are now serving as the Seoul temple President and matron.

There are lot of things changed here. Robin left last year for BYU Hawaii. My two sisters left last month to Dubai. I feel that I'm alone but I know that the Lord will help me in this lonely times. I am still happy though that I have my parents with me. I am currently serving as a clerk in our ward for almost 3 years and still loving my calling. I am hoping that I will meet that right girl for me someday which I actually know her.

Gotta go to school now!

Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment