Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

FILIPINO WEEK! Cinco De Mayo!

FILIPINO WEEK!!!




Last week was kegit! I saw a lot of iflipinos in our district finding activity. First, some of our missionaries talk to them and they will call me coz I'm a Filipino. Then last wednesday, I was on a splits with my district leader, one of the missionaries in our mission called me and he met a filipino guy, so I talked to the guy and I was surprise because he's from St. Monica, Pampanga. My pampango SUCKS! Even my tagalog. He told me that my pampango or tagalog has an accent. He thought that I'm a foreigner. Shoot!



We got our transfer calls from our mission President yesterday. Early huh? My companion needs to go back to Busan because of military so we will go to Seoul Station today and I'll get my new companion and go to my next area. I'll go to Bucheon ward Seoul Kangseo stake. It's an area between SEOUL AND INCHEON and south of Gimpo airport? I'll serve with ELDER DUKE!!!! Yes!!! I'll serve with him!!!



Yesterday in our testimony meeting. I shared my testimony and I was really sad because I felt that I'm leaving. I will miss this area especially the members. They're so humble and love us so much!



Mother's day in coming!!! I sent my stuffs last friday so you'll maybe get it in one month. It's a big box so you need someone with you to get that. You maybe need Dad to drive. It's a big box. I sent my winter stuffs, ties, my picture in Han River with picture frame so you can put in our house.



I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!!! 2 TRANSFERS LEFT!!!



ELDER BACARRO

No comments:

Post a Comment