Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MY LAST GENERAL CONFERENCE!!! In the mission

What a great conference!!!




Talked a lot about raising kids...mmmm...sounds great!!! Coz I need

that! We had temple day last tuesday and I got a mail from Inang. I

was curious why their mail is opened and they put a masking tape on

it...Ask them if they sent something there...



Honestly I just cant wait to go home to hang out with you guys. Haha,

I think he'll really visit me, I told him that our house is not that

pretty but he said its ok. He's not sure though coz he need to go back

to school. Probably not BYU coz he hates the rules...hehehe.... I

emailed Elder Arellano if you remeber him, the elder that I went

together in the MTC, he will go home on August 28...early huh???its

okay....



Now its warming now here coz of spring, I just cant wait the cherry blossoms!!!!



I LOVE YOU AND WE HAVE TO HANG OUT TOGETHER WHEN I GO HOME!!! TELL DADDY



ELDER BACARRO

2 comments:

  1. Hi there my name is Shawn Butcher and I'm seeking to contact you to gain information on an Elder Tyson Bailey, I wanted to know if he were in fact elder Tyson leRoy Bailey from the United States who would have served in Puerto Rico in 2009 and who's trainer was in fact an Elder Centeno from Colombia. I seek this information with urgency. please do contact me through e-mail at lennyb18@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! My trainor name is Elder Tyson Drew Bailey from Vancouver, WA. :D

      Delete